Cellulite treatments that work? Is it possible...

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
I've always been self conscious about my butt- I'll be honest. Even as a young adult I had cellulite- not much, but I had a butt, thus I had cellulite. :wacko:

I've gotten to a point where I've just about lost all the weight I wanted to lose as a adult. I only have 3lbs to go!!!! Which, I'm ubber excited about as I never really tried that hard in my 20's to lose the weight I'd slowly gained after High School... it kinda crept up on me, and I just wasn't "motivated" to get where I ideally wanted to be. But after my LO was born, I was DETERMINED to lose the baby weight, and then some. Even though I'd actually gotten in pretty good shape before pregnancy :)

End result- I feel good... except, I'm still very self conscious about my cellulite (which is for sure worsened over the years). I hate wearing a swim suit (I do, I just don't like it lol- I I usually wear shorts over the bottoms). And I get that it could be much worse, as overall I think I look pretty darn good. I mean I am 39 and have a 20mos old! But I just cannot let it go when it comes to that nasty cellulite. I get I'm not 22, and I should be proud of my body irregardless... but again, there is just something about my butt I cannot get past. Just my own personal demon I guess...

Does anyone have suggestions? I've tried all the diet, excercise tricks I can (take classes, do weights, squats, lunges you name it)- used many different creams over the years. I'd honestly have something more major done if I knew the results would be permanent... like laser treatments I don't care. LOL. So whatever personal experience you have that actually worked, I'm all ears...

Well, not ALL ears :haha:

btw- not looking for a "miracle" cure- just something to make it less noticeable overall. shoot- if I found a swim suit that covered it well and looks nice I'd be happy!!!

Hey!
I found that when I reduced my caffeine intake and upped the amount of water I had, it had a great affect on my cellulite :)
Well done on your achievements so far.
xx

To lose cellulite which is often the "final step" in a fitness/toning journey its important to understand why its still there when all the other fat has melted off.

There's a great link on what it is & how to eliminate it here

Of those, the method I used which I found worked great was a detoxifying blend of essential oils mixed with massage... the massage was key in stimulating the lymphatic system to remove the toxins from the cells helping to reduce the 'dimply' appearance.

Hope that helps some?

Thanks ladies... too bad there's not just a magic pill ;) haha. But, like with everything in life, you gotta do the work to get the results! I've come this far... so might as well keep going. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->