Cellulite

LilSnowflake

Reaction score
Im stressing about the grosser symptoms of pregnancy lately.. :wacko:

Has anyone else developed reeeally bad Cellulite since getting pregnant? :blush:

I've been keeping a food diary & within a set number of calories, eating mainly healthy foods, drinking plenty of liquids, doing light exercise ... but still my legs look like they're covered in cottage cheese! :sick: All the way down to my knees too! :cry:

And what were chunky but solid, fairly smooth, toned muscular thighs ahve turned to jelly - all wobbly and lardy and loose. :cry:

Whats weirdest is ive been weighing myself each week and in the last 2 wks i LOST about 3lb of actual fat (on one of those fancy scales that tells you your fat mass as well as weight), but the cellulite, bloating and wobbles just get worse. :dohh:

Whats happening? :shrug: Has anyone else experienced this?

Im feeling really low about my appearance lately :( xxx

the cellulite on the tops of the back of my legs is disgusting!!!!

every night i get out the bath and look, it just seems to be getting worse :(

i so hope i can somehow get rid of it after pregnancy

Front and back of my thighs, down to my knees too. Some starting to appear on my bum. I've actually lost more weight than I've gained since being pregnant.

Cellulite is a common occurrence in pregnancy. And should go post-pregnancy.

Yeah I got it and my legs used to be toned with none, I now stopped using my scales as it was putting me down, so going to enjoy these last 13 weeks and once I give birth the exercise and diet will start obsessively, no point worrying about it its gona happen wether you like it or not, just makes you more determined to shift it all afterwards

Phew, im so glad im not alone! (although wouldnt wish this on anybody) :nope:

I really do hope its a result of hormones or water retention or some other weird thing that will magically disappear once we've given birth! :wacko: I hope its not going to hang around afterwards, thats for sure. :cry:

My hubby is sick to death of me whining about it, and really snapped at me tonight, saying i should just chill out and stop whingeing and enjoy being pregnant - which i DO in general.. just hate feeling so ugly below the bump iykwim?

I dont think guys realise how tough it is beinga woman sometimes. lol xxxxx

I have it too...had it last pregnancy. Its awful, butt and back of thighs..so much for cute shorts and bikini's this summer :(

But I can tell you....I have gained and lost a bit of weight here and there and after my baby I had the best body (like a year after) and until this pregnancy, better then ever in my life. I was toned, no cellulite etc so you CAN lose it. I think extra weight and water make it look worse under your skin.

Im glad I am not the only one....Ive gained like 13 pounds but if some of you have cellulite and havent gained any weight then it must just be a pregnancy thing.

Remember, clean eating and active lifestyle (and breastfeeding) we can shed any weight we gain. Look at those bikini and fitness competitors that have had 2 kids and lost 70+ pounds and win in shows!

I had a bit of cellulite on back of thighs and buttocks.before getting pregnant anyway and as not nice as it is i just accepted it as i am curvy, not fat or skinny. Even one of my v skinny friends.though had it so can affect us all. I was never afraid to get in a bikini on hol. lol.

Xx

my bottom is now a mass of cellulite...its quite grose! iv neve had cellulite on my bum before...ahh well, heres to working out big time after the birth :) x

Me! On my lovely bum!!!!!

But to be fair, being a size 8, i usually watch what I eat (i didn't realise how much till now) and since getting pregnant I am eating whatever I like, when I like - so that might explain it!

I'm taking up jogging with the dog after I've given birth! :thumbup:

me me me me me. i look like a pillow on my legs hahaha

yes, and i had it really bad with amelie too. It went away for me mainly but i still had a bit on the back of my thighs. Now its both sides down to my knee too :( and i have to get my pins out on holiday soon :dohh: Gonna have to make maxis my best friend.

My OH is sick of me moaning everyday aswell, thats why i come on here :p

There is no such thing as a cream the will completely take cellulite away. But there are some that are effective at reducing the appearance of it and smoothing the skin. This one does a nice job. I've tried several, and Dermalmd Cellulite Cream is at the top of the list. The very first time I used it I was a little concerned about the scent, but it dissipated very quickly and what was left was subtle and pleasant. I always dry brush before applying and massage it in well. The consistency is great and it dries quickly. Seems to be smoothing out the bumps pretty well.

I had a few on my bum and back of of thighs before pregnancy and now with the weight gain i have more and they are more defined!!! I am so down about the weight! I gained 5lbs the last 2weeks alone and im scared what the rest of the pregnancy will bring!! I tend to gain weight in bundles like that and its so stressful!

Yes I have way more cellulite in my thighs and even calves when I flex them. I used to work out a lot before and even was running miles at a time til about 4 months pregnant. It was right around when I stopped running that it got a lot worse. My legs are much thinner than before pregnancy because I've lost muscle tone, and I know that's why I can see a lot more cellulite.

I think that once I can work out again a lot of it will disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->