Center Parcs in Netherlands

lindseymw

Mother of two boys
Reaction score
Has anyone been to any of Center Parcs in the Netherlands?

I have been to a couple of the UK ones and really like them.

We are looking to go away in May Half Term and price wise, it is cheaper to get the ferry from Hull to Rotterdam, drive to Center Parcs, have a full week in a VIP Lodge including Sauna and Breakfast Rolls delivered every morning than it is to drive 1.5 hours down the road to Whinfell or Sherwood for 4 nights in a Comfort Lodge. Plus kids under 12 eat free & the activities are cheaper/free in the Netherlands.

I don't know anyone who has been to the European CPs. Has anyone on here been? How do you rate them?

We did Les-Bois Francs, in Francelast year. We got a last minute deal for £500 for the 3 of us for a week.

It was incredible, we have done all the CP in the UK (we were at Whinfell last weekend) and love them. But the French one was stunning. Aqua Mundo was so much better than the UK ones. They were cleaner, the cottages were far more modern, there were more free activities, activities were cheaper... The list goes one. It also didn't feel like such a money making machine.

We also did a Dutch one when I was younger, I don't remember which one but I can tell you the villas were shabby, and we ended up leaving 3 days in as we were so fed up of the lack of cleanliness. It was vile. However looking at photos it's an entirely different place now. Even the pool has been completely changed.

Thank you!

I can't believe the price difference between the European ones and the UK ones! Including the activities! I had a quick look at them and the most expensive one I could find for kids was 5€! All the rest were free.

We were quoted around £500 for VIP with a 10% early discount and 15% discount for having a child under 5!

I haven't been, but that sounds amazing. We're booked for Whinfell this year, but I'll definitely be looking into centerparcs abroad for our next holiday. Thanks for the tip!

We live in NL and I have been to a few of the Center Parcs here, so let me know which one you might be interested in and I will let you know if we have been there!

Hi TaNasha! Thank you!

We are looking at De Eemhof or De Kempervennen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->