Centile measurements from scan

nicksi27

Reaction score
Hi ladies, i had a scan at 16.5 and just notice that the centiles vary abit. Just wondering if you think these are ok? The sonographer did have a bit of trouble getting measurements because baby was jumping all over so maybe that affected the results

Head circumferance 64th centile
Abdominal circumference 52nd centile
Femur length 32nd centile

Got a lovely pic from the scan and ive attached it. Im in love :cloud9:

Attachments

• new baba2.jpg
    new baba2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 11
I am not sure about the centiles but that is a lovely scan!

I don't know anything about centiles but just wanted to say isn't that just amazing that a tiny little human is in there?! Your ultrasound is so clear it's just amazing to think we are walking around with human beings inside like that. And your DD does look like she's smiling there. Happy and cozy in her mama. :D

Centiles are perfect!
Congratulations, and enjoy! 😊

I don't know anything about centiles but just wanted to say isn't that just amazing that a tiny little human is in there?! Your ultrasound is so clear it's just amazing to think we are walking around with human beings inside like that. And your DD does look like she's smiling there. Happy and cozy in her mama. :D

Its totally amazing isnt it :happydance: Because i havent been feeling proper kicks yet its like somedays i dont even feel pregnant but then looking at this pic it makes it all real that theres actually a little tiny person in there :haha:

Bubs might just have little legs lol this baby's femur is measuring a lot smaller than my DD's. At 20+2 DD's were 33mm and DS's were 29mm!

Don't worry about the measurements mine always varied wildly and all my kids are short but tubby when their born lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->