centimeter into meters

mummylove

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a bit thick of me but we measured our soon and his 88.6cm was just wondering is that under 0.90 meters. We are going chessington world of adventures on 12th and if under 0.90 kids go free

Yes it is under, it is 0.886M or rounded up 0.89 Metres. Guess he gets to go free 😀 hope you have a good time.

Centimeters to Meters are easy, which is why I wish the US would switch from imperial to metric...88.6cm, .886m. Easy peasy. If it were inches to feet it would be harder...:haha:

Make sure you are measuring him in shoes and not just socks since you are so close to the limit, I imagine they may be pretty strict if it'll cost them money.

Enjoy the trip :)

If worst comes to worst i will just pay for him.

I think you'll be fine getting him in free. Personally I'd buy the tickets online that way you won't have to stand in long queues and can go straight to the turnstiles, where you show your tickets and they just wave you through. If he's in a pushchair I doubt they'll check.

Then once in there I'd get him measured on a ride and see if they'll let him on (with an adult) slightly deceitful yes but every penny counts these days and he'll prob only go on a couple of rides.

I think you'll be fine getting him in free. Personally I'd buy the tickets online that way you won't have to stand in long queues and can go straight to the turnstiles, where you show your tickets and they just wave you through. If he's in a pushchair I doubt they'll check.

Then once in there I'd get him measured on a ride and see if they'll let him on (with an adult) slightly deceitful yes but every penny counts these days and he'll prob only go on a couple of rides.

Yea ive got the tickets online as way cheaper to

there are 100 cms to a metre, so all you do is move the decimal point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"