Cerazette

Babybump87

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience of being on this pill ?

I’ve just been prescribed it by my GP as I’ve been getting headaches with microgynon so apparently can’t have it anymore .

I finished a period on Monday and started Cerazette on Tuesday. Last two days I’ve had bad pains and now spotting brown discharge !

I’ve had issues in the past with irregular bleeding and birth control. Been fine since started microgynon so feel kinda annoyed that I can’t have it .

Thanks

I was on microgynon from 18-26 and had no issues. However due to weight gain was put on cerazette. I didn't have any issues like you have said and was on it 3 years before having children. The issues you have could just be your body registering the new hormone (cerazette is a mini pill and is slightly different). If no better after a cycle or two then maybe go to DR. Must add my periods stopped all together on cerazette and had no period for 4 years until I started TTC

Oops forgot I posted this!
Thanks for your reply things seemed to have settled down pretty well touch wood . I just don’t want a repeat of all the issues I went through last time !

I am hopefully only going to be on it for 3/4 months anyway before we TTC no 3.

I’m hoping for no periods too that would be brilliant ! Thanks C1403 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->