Cerazette?

I was on it for 2 weeks but bled constantly so straight off again - funny how it affects different people.

It made my skin bad to start with but it soon cleared up. It also made my boobs smaller (a plus for me). I fell pg after two cycles of coming off it and would definitely use it again. I didn't bleed on it, but my friend bled almost non stop for the first 2/3 months, however she somehow stuck with it and now doesn't have periods either

I hadn't put two and two together till I read this thread :lol: I've been taking Cerazette since Jay was born and I've been spotting on and off for a couple of months, am covered in spots, am feeling pretty ratty and my sex drive has all but disappeared (not helped by the practically constant bleeding :lol:)

A trip back to the docs needed me thinks ... :D

xx

I hadn't put two and two together till I read this thread :lol: I've been taking Cerazette since Jay was born and I've been spotting on and off for a couple of months, am covered in spots, am feeling pretty ratty and my sex drive has all but disappeared (not helped by the practically constant bleeding :lol:)

A trip back to the docs needed me thinks ... :D

xx

I'm exactlly the same as you!
I'm gonna book an appointment as soon as I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->