• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cerclage Removal/Graduates

Oh my, can't believe I missed this Truth Hun - lots of love, and I hope you're now holding bub safe in your arms :hugs:

Hi ladies. Jeremiah was born yesterday 1/11/12 at 6:39pm. Weighing 7lbs 11ozs. 20 inches long. I couldnt be happier the whole journey was worth it.

Awww.. awesome bud! my hearty congrats to you!!.. hearty welcome to Jeremiah!! yay!!!

Oh congratulations hun you really deserved your happy ending:) it's been wonderful going through this journey with you since the beginning :) I hope u and your little boy have all the happiness in the world xxxxx don't be a stranger though hun, we would still love to hear how the little guy is going :) xxxx

My first son was born at 26weeks + 6 days. With my second pregnancy I'm experiencing now, they put a cervical stitch in at 13 weeks to reduce the chance of another early delivery. I currently take prometrium - progesterone vaginal capsules twice a day and 8 weeks after the cerclage was placed, I noticed that the stitch was getting closer to the opening of my vagina. I told my doctor and she immediately sent me for an internal ultrasound, this is when they quickly saw that my stitch had moved?
The doctor then took out the stitch and made an appointment for ten days after to see how my cervix is doing. I am preparing myself in case they decide to put another stitch in, but is this my body's way of telling me something? I'm getting quite nervous thinking all this invasiveness might stimulate labour and am trying to research other similar stories but haven't found any where their stitch relocated itself...
Hoping one of you ladies can give some insight, thank you kindly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->