Cerebral Palsy.

youngmummy94

Tylers Mummy !
Reaction score
My son recently was diagnosed with cerebral palsy.. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences?

Hi, My daughter has had two strokes and even though Im not sure if she has been officially diagnosed, she has it. She goes to therapy and wears splints on her hands. What would you like to know? Also if you would like to talk you can personal message me.

Im sorry to hear about your son, I know how heart breaking it is to hear something like that. :hugs:

Hi, my daughter is 3 and has hemiplegic cerebal palsy due to extensive brain damage from oxygen starvation. She can't stand, walk or crawl and has very limited use of her right arm/hand. Happy to talk if you want to message me. She also has global delay (including speech delay - learning makaton sign language) and is fed by tube (gastrostomy) although we're slowly getting there eating orally.

hi, there are loads of websites with information about cerebral palsy. the health professionals and people involved with your son will be able to provide you with a lot of advice and support - it might also be useful to ask whether there is a local parents group to speak with others who understand xxx

My son recently was diagnosed with cerebral palsy.. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences?

Hi my daughter has got cerebral palsy,, she is 11 now and like you i was young 21 when i had her..
Haven't got time to talk now us the school run to pick them all up is soon..
but feel free to message me any time...
Take care and hopefully speak soon.xx

At what age did you find out about your children having Cerebral Palsy? Do they just one day stop developing? I am a very concerned mommy:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->