• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ceremony numbers issue...

ellebob

Reaction score
Our ceremony room is for up to 50 but only seats 35. Our reception room seats 50 so we originally invited some people from meal onwards so only 35 were invited to ceremony. Then because it wasn't an issue, completely forgot about it!

Problem is due to some guests changing, OH being over-enthusiastic with invites etc we've now got up to 40 adults, 2 girls and 4 babies coming to the ceremony! I don't know whether we should be picking people and asking them to stand, or reserving some seats then warning people its 1st come 1st served?

I would reserve seats in the front few rows then let the rest be a 'free for all' type thing. The ceremony is only 30 mins to an hour so I'm sure no-one would mind standing. And if there are people with young children etc standing then I'm sure on the day people will give up their seats for them.

As long as your 'main' guests have a seat each then don't worry yourself over the rest :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->