cervical cancer? BV? Thrush? Terrified.

CoyoteSun

Reaction score
I have an appointment on monday with my gynocologist after discovering spotting last night during a routine check of my CM/CP... I just recently started charting in preparation to start trying for a baby in early September.

I've NEVER spotted before... Ok... Yes I have. Twice. Once when I was pregnant (IB and later MC bleeding) and once when I had a severe round with thrush after taking antibiotics.

It's enough to barely, and I do mean barely but I'm an artist and see color differences veeeery easily, stain the toilet paper when I wipe. But there's definitely a bit gathered under my gel nail tip when I check CM.

When I wipe there is external vulvar itching/irritation and sometimes when I'm just standing around. No real odor aside from a very slight ammonia smell I noticed a couple days ago but that has since passed.

Period is due on the 24th.

The only thing I've done different is started taking EPO from days 1 - 10. I'm 24 almokst 25 and my cycles are ALWAYS 28-30 days long, mostly 29. Periods haven't been especially heavy, very normal. This is the first time a virtually unexplained spotting has happened.... and there is NO way I could be pregnant, we're protected and haven't had sex in awhile due to logistics.

I'm... terrified.

Do you get regular pap tests done?

Spotting can mean anything so stop the panic! Stress, diet, hormones and lots of other non serious things can cause spotting. Honestly cervical, uterine and ovarian cancers have very little symptoms.

I've had a history of spotting and worry so I get where your coming from. I've also had bad paps and dealt with pre cancerous cell changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->