Cervical Ectropion.

gemgti

Reaction score
Does any one else suffer from cervical ectropion. i was diganosed with this after a trip to the docs last year due to painfull sex and slight bleeding after. Well today i have been have slight bleeding again but have not had sex, i know with a cervical ectropion they say you can have bleeding in between periods. Apparently it can be caused by the contraceptive pill so im just wondering if maybe i should come off the pill and try a diff form of contraceptive.

I would be grateful to hear from anyone who suffers with the same

Yes I have this problem; it was worst when I was on the pill but haven't been on the pill in more than 10 years and it still crops up, I didn't have it for years after coming off the pill but had bleeding for the first 12 weeks in my pregnancy with my eldest and in 2005 after having my second eldest I was diagnosed with it at my post natal appointment. I have had it on and off since. If you have this the cells involved are so sensitive that even heavy lifting or strenuous walking can set it off. Apparently you can get the cells frozen off but there is no guarantee the problem won't recur after some hormonal upheavel (i.e. pregnancy) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->