cervical mucous HELP!

sethsmummy

mum to 3 beautiful boys
Reaction score
ladies i need help.. iv been charting just over a month properly and have been putting what i think my cm is.. but reading up its saying your supposed to be dry before ovulation. now im only on CD7 and i am very wet down there... but i always am. So please please can someone do an idiots version of a breakdown for me please.

whats the best way to check and whats the differences.. obv i can tell between sticky and wet but HELP!

I don't know much about it myself, so I'm sorry if I'm not much help, but I'm never 'dry'. When I ovulate I tend to get more CM in my nickers. I'm still learning about all of this myself and have recently got this app called OvuView, which has been a big help. It has a heap of different options to chose from when charting etc and has a drop menu of different types of CM. It then tells you if you're ovulating from that and a few other things. I cant quite work out what my EWCM is like yet. I'll be watching this, hopefully I can learn something too lol

So sorry for not being much help

The only time I feel dry is just after AF. The closer I get to O'ing, the more CM I tend to get.

I read something that said that just like the inside of your mouth you're always going to have some moisture there. But unless you have enough CM to actually collect, that counts as dry.

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/cervicalfluid.html

that site has a little chart that might be helpful

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/cervicalfluid.html

that site has a little chart that might be helpful

Thank you! This makes a bit more sense

any chance you have one about how to tell cervix position :haha::haha: I found so many conflicting things about how to tell if its high or low (one said its low if you can just touch it with your whole finger inside... yet another said if it was low then youd only need to put in the tip of your finger) :s

I often check my cervix, however I find that the softness/hardness makes a bit more of a difference than the position. If you check it all throughout your cycle, you will know the difference between 'high' and 'low'. When mine is high, I have a really hard time touching it at all or I can't touch it at all. When it is low, I can touch it as soon as I go in, about. When it's soft (fertile) it will feel like your earlobe but when it's hard, it will feel like the tip of your nose. Keep in mind that your cervix position changes throughout the day (that's why I personally don't rely on the 'high' vs 'low' too much). It's kind of iffy when I'm about to ovulate/when I'm actually ovulating because it can fluctuate so much but I've found that personally with myself I can definitely tell when ovulation is over because my cervix gets really hard, and there's a big difference. Do you use OPKs?

thanks hun.. well i can just touch it (or what i think is it :haha:) just now so ill guess thats low and when i cant reach ill say its high lol. hopefully itll get easier as time goes on.

i do i temp and do OPK (thanks for the reminder.. must go do one ) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"