Cervical Mucus questions!!!

D

dmestiza

i noticed on the 21st of may, that i had EWCM... so i figured i must have ovulated (i DTD this night), then from 22nd-26th of may my CM was dry and everything down there felt closed/firm/ more tight! and now i am possibly 6DPO (if i ovulated on 21st)... and i am having wet/clear/fluid like cervical mucus! now i really cant tell when im gonna ovulate or if i already did! does any1 know if cervical mucus is always 100% correct for indicating Ovulation? or can the CM just change all the time in a cycle?? all help is appreciated!! thankss girls xoxo :kiss:

I don't rely on CM to predict ovulation at all. I remember when I was ttc with my son, I never noticed having EWCM even when I was ovulating (I was using OPK).

Sorry I can't be more help! x

Hi Hun,

Its possible to get EWCM anytime in your window.
I got EWCM on cd 11 and then i was dry until CD 16. Got EWCM again from CD 16 upto ovulation.

Ewcm is the best was to indicate when your body is gearing up to ovulate, how i kneq i was pregnant this time i was constantly wet it wasnt stretchy it was watery consitancy and clear

Is it def egg white like..as my bfps im always wet tmi !!

I never dry up on bfp cycle....
Fx its good sign

Ewcm is a very accurate way of detecting ovulation. The day i had ewcm we dtd once then again the next day and the day after that, and now i have a 5 month old!!!! Cm method worked great for me!!

thank you all for your reply's... i had what i think is implantation bleeding today (just a very small spot/dot of light pink/brown blood)... koz i am highly/possibly 7DPO and i read that IB can happen from 6-12 days past ovulation. im hoping luck is on my side right now :) :) i will update here soon if i get a BFP!! XOXO

I know when I ovulate, because I get excess amounts of this cm for a couple days, and don't have it at any other time. I will get increases of cm, but not as much as when I ovulate, and it's usually more watery.

Question about EWCM, I had it yesterday. Does that mean I likely ovulated yesterday or that I'm gearing up to ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->