cervical mucus

Daisygirl82

Mom toJacob, Owen& Peyton
Reaction score
So, I have been seeing a lot of you girls mention cm. Egg white, creamy white etc. Can anyone explain a little bit about the different types and what they mean. I have been trying to do some research online; but am not really understanding. Sorry for being such an idiot :wacko:

hey lovely i may be wrong but the egg white slimey consistancy that is stretchy between your fingers is fertile mucous usually shows up around ovulation time and can help the spermies swim along freely usually starts mid cycle on average
the white creamy mucous is more hostile towards sperm so its less likely to concieve at this point
hope this helps hun xx

Hiya,
Heres the guide i use to tell between them, also you should record your most fertile mucus of the day even if if just happened once:

•If what you find seems sticky, or findings are scant, you're probably not ovulating yet.
•If what you find is creamy, ovulation may be coming, but not just yet.
•If what you find is wet, watery, and slightly stretchy, ovulation is very likely close. Find time for some baby-making sex.
•If what you find is very wet, stretches between your fingers for an inch or more, and resembles raw egg white, your cervical mucus is very fertile. Ovulation is right around the corner, and now is the ideal time for intercourse.

Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->