Cervical POsition 11DPO

babybagushski

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So I swear i feel preggers but after taking a FRER 6day with SMU that came out stark white BFN (im 11DPO) I checked my cervix and its medium/low a little open (id say like a cm if that) and very wet with CM and soft!!! (sorry if this is all TMI) ... my question is .... is it still possible for me to be preggers or should I await the :witch:. Has anyone else have this happen and turn out pregnant???

I have 3 children and during my pregnancies with them I never checked my cervix (we were not TTC with any of my previous pregnancies so I never knew my DPO Cervix Symp or BBT) Upon my GOOGLE search (lol) i learned that it MAY BE still possible considering my 3 previous children. JUst want to know what your opinion all. Thanks

FX and :dust:

Unfortunately the cervix position is unreliable after ovulation. The cervix changes very often through a cycle. And if you dont constantly check it every day same time same position for multiple cycles, it is extremely hard to predict how your cervix changes throughout your own cycle. They say though in pregnancy it should be high soft and closed, but it all depends on the person when that happens. So you could be preggers but i say you are best to wait to see if af shows up.

Tx orionfox, i have a little hope still left in me for a BFP this month. af Not due till 18th so im crossing my fingers and toes hehe, i mean after all its not over till the :witch: shows right hehe

babybagushski, AF is also due on the 18th for me! Let's hope she doesn't show for either of us.

My cervix changes position throughout the day, never mind from day to day, so I don't put much weight on that at all.

Good to know im not the only one then hehe .... keep me posted orglethorp

I was checking my cervix up until my BFP And the reason I tested was it was really high and I was late, but only by like two days. It changed alot after ovulation though. It was lower and higher, but the last time it was so high I couldn't touch it. Good luck!!

Yeah thats the only time you can tell something is up if you cant reach it...otherwise it likes to play games with us lol

Thanks jbk ... and yes orionfox it does. Mine is certainly playing lots of games haha.

Yeah basically that was the only help my cervix gave me and ovulation

Well im still clinging onto hope here ... im 3 days prior to af and i havent even broken out yet (acne) which i normally do before af so im taking that as a good sign ... ahhh these next 3 to 5 days are gonna drive me nuts lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->