Cervix and pregnancy

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies
This is for those who are cervix checking to see if they can work out if conception has taken place. I know its text book for the cervix to be high and soft when pregnant but can I just say that's not the case. Well not for me and not for alot of ladies.
My cervix has remained low firm closed since ovulation.
And all throughout early pregnancy. Some times it goes a little higher and softer and then its low and firm again. The only thing I did notice is it has remained closed.
My cervix is still low firm and closed and I am 10 weeks pregnant.
I had a scan last week at 9+1 which showed a very active baby with a strong HB of 171BPM.

So to those of you checking CP and if ure Cervix is low firm closed it does not mean you haven't conceived.
I wud say CP is not a good indicator of pregnancy and can not be relied on because every womon is different.
I really thought I was out because of my CP and that AF was gonna come. But here I am 10 weeks pregnant so I really hope this helps you ladies that are convinced they are out because of CP. Ure not out until the :witch: Shows.

Sending you all baby dust good luck ladies :dust:

Firstly, congratulations on your 10 week milestone! Exciting!!

I am glad that you posted this because this cycle I noticed that my CP was very high during ovulation. I couldn't reach it at one point. Now it is low and firm, and I'm in the TWW :coffee:....we'll see if anything comes of it this month.:shrug:

Firstly, congratulations on your 10 week milestone! Exciting!!

I am glad that you posted this because this cycle I noticed that my CP was very high during ovulation. I couldn't reach it at one point. Now it is low and firm, and I'm in the TWW :coffee:....we'll see if anything comes of it this month.:shrug:

Thank you sweety. I'm so happy this gave u some encouragement.
Really hoping this is ure month and you get ure BFP. Keep me posted <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"