Cervix check...then cramps?

Sewergrrl

Mama of 2 girls
Reaction score
So I found my cervix a few days ago and I've been checking it daily. It's pretty obvious it's my fertile period right now by touch. However, I now have slight abdominal cramping and back pain. I was very gentle and know I didn't injure myself. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Forgive me but I'm new to TTC, as this is my first cycle trying for #2 and I'm still learning. I don't have any issues that I know of, but I'm 38 and scared my time is running out. Such is why I'm doing everything I can. :)

Possible...I didn't even think of that! I swear I'm not stupid, just new. :blush:

Agree with ovulation pains, sounds like the pains I get every ovulation kinda like a mild period pain.
Its the only sure way I know im ov

I get mild cramping during ovulation too. Never would have known that's what it was until this whole ttc bit

I have gently checked my cervix and felt a sore achy feeling on my cervix afterwards....

Sounds like it could be ovulation pain. I usually get cramping and back pains at ovulation.

Possible...I didn't even think of that! I swear I'm not stupid, just new. :blush:

Ha! No worries, ask away. Isn't amazing the things we didn't realize about our bodies bofore TTC?

Ha! No worries, ask away. Isn't amazing the things we didn't realize about our bodies bofore TTC?
Oh yes! I had no idea how to find my cervix or that I'd even WANT to. I never thought I'd be so happy to find OPKs in bulk on Amazon. I could go on and on, but you all know what I'm talking about. :haha:

Your not stupid! haha I also didn't want to seem stupid if I was wrong. That's why I made it like a question. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->