Cervix feels long and pointy?? 8dpo

Ncmamatobe

Reaction score
  • I’ve been checking my cervix throughout my TWW and for the most part it’s been high and soft. Today at 8dpo it feels longer, a little more firm, and pointed towards the back. Has this ever happened to anyone else??

Hi with me my CP didnt indicate pregnancy at all. I kept reading that if I have conceived ure cervix will go high and soft.
Well after I ovulated my cervix was low and firm.
I'm now 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant and my cervix has been low and firm pretty much all the way through.
It's gone a bit higher now and softer so maybe with some womon it just takes time for the cervix to rise.
I've had 2 scans and it showed baby and a strong HB of 171BPM and I heard babies HB on a doppler for the first time yesterday.

So what I'm saying is. Just because ure cervix is not high and soft it does not mean u are not pregnant.
Good luck hon I really hope this is it for you.
One thing I did notice with my cervix during the tww is there were days where it felt really swollen.
Hope this helps. And good luck

Hi with me my CP didnt indicate pregnancy at all. I kept reading that if I have conceived ure cervix will go high and soft.
Well after I ovulated my cervix was low and firm.
I'm now 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant and my cervix has been low and firm pretty much all the way through.
It's gone a bit higher now and softer so maybe with some womon it just takes time for the cervix to rise.
I've had 2 scans and it showed baby and a strong HB of 171BPM and I heard babies HB on a doppler for the first time yesterday.

So what I'm saying is. Just because ure cervix is not high and soft it does not mean u are not pregnant.
Good luck hon I really hope this is it for you.
One thing I did notice with my cervix during the tww is there were days where it felt really swollen.
Hope this helps. And good luck

Thanks for the reply! Definitely makes me feel better!

With DS my cervix right away went high up and stayed super soft. Its actually besides some very obvious pregnancy signs is what prompted me to test. I mean it was SUPER SOFT AND HIGH for like a week before my AF, sure enough I got a positive 6 days before my AF. With DD it was like pointed towards the back like you described and kinda pointy cant remember for sure and it wasnt high up either I spotted with her for a few days and I got my bfp 1 day before AF. GL hun all that to say it varies so much even in the same person. Every pregnancy is truly unique.
:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->