Cervix has been really high for weeks??

Leslie735

Reaction score
I'm really confused. I have charted and checked my CP for many years so I know my pattern. It starts to off highish, but I can still feel it, then during O it goes higher to where I cannot feel it or barely then it drops very low and AF comes. Well it's been high since ovulation last cycle, in November. I actually thought I could be pregnant because it was so high I couldn't even feel it and AF was very late, like 2 weeks. Well AF came at the end of November and I'm now ovulating again and my cervix is still out of reach. My period was normal but was very late and I had taken several tests beforehand and either had very prominent evaps or it was a chemical pregnancy because I had about 4 tests that got lines folloeed by negatives then AF came. Although they all came up after the time limit. I just can't help but wonder. I know CP isn't reliable but this is so not my normal. Another strange thing that happened, DH and I DTD about a week after my period ended and I spotted for a couple days atterward which has never happened to me before. It was a pink spotting. Anyway, I'm rambling, anyone have experience??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->