cervix hasnt close

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Has anyone experience their cervix not close after ovulation?

I'm 7dpo today and my cervix hasnt fully closed like it normally does and spotted a ltlle earlier.
please help.

Sometimes ovulation can cause spotting. Also there's a chance your cervix didn't close at all because you've had children before. Once you've had a baby your cervix will always be slightly open.

How strange. Does it feel very open or just slightly?
Mine can feel closed tight or a tad open in the 2ww. But never open like when ovulating or af is about to start.
Have you definitely ovulated?
Like do you use opks or temp?
I had one cycle where i didnt ovulate but i wasn't cervix checking that cycle so wouldn't know if it stayed open or not.
Sorry i cant be more helpful.

I have attached a picture of my FF chart im pretty sure I ovulated. I'm hoping something has changed by tomorrow because I'm guessing the bleed was implantation bleed I've never had ovulation bleed at would think 7dpo is too late for that anyway. When I had the bit of blood I was able to push my finger in more than normal like when your approaching ovulation before it opens more and goes soft. I've just checked again its slightly more closed than before I think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230602_195616_FF App.jpg
    Screenshot_20230602_195616_FF App.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 2
I have attached a picture of my FF chart im pretty sure I ovulated. I'm hoping something has changed by tomorrow because I'm guessing the bleed was implantation bleed I've never had ovulation bleed at would think 7dpo is too late for that anyway. When I had the bit of blood I was able to push my finger in more than normal like when your approaching ovulation before it opens more and goes soft. I've just checked again its slightly more closed than before I think.
7 dpo for implantation would make sense. I think 5 is the earliest implantation can happen iirc anyway.

lets say yesterdays dip at 6dpo was implantation dip would a test work 2days from then or two days from today with the little bleed?

lets say yesterdays dip at 6dpo was implantation dip would a test work 2days from then or two days from today with the little bleed?
I'm no expert at this but I'd have to say I would go from the time you started spotting. Only because the hormone doesn't start actively being produced until after implantation has occurred. The spotting is probably a good indication that the egg buried nice and deep.

7dpo is the perfect time for implantation bleeding. My son implanted at 6dpo. No bleeding but i had pains. I got a faint bfp with him at 10dpo.

I just got my Birthday BFP!!!

Attachments

• IMG-20230606-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20230606-WA0000.jpeg
    737.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members