Cervix position

Mrs.B.

Mum of 3 under 4
Reaction score
Does anyone check their cervix position? Just wondering how long over ovulation its stays open for you?

I still don't know if I ovulate or not, my daughter was conceived on clomid, however my cervix has been open for 5 days! Is that not ages?? :wacko:

i have tried for months to try and figure out what my cervix does
honestly though it always feels the same to me
i think im going to have to temp instead

I temped before and it was always inconclusive, but I never ovulated :haha: so waste of time that was, this is a new thing with the cervix, it has never felt open before and its obviously open like a ring rather than a nose end... haha!

ive never known it be open that long usually its a couple of days max or so i thought :haha:

That's what I thought too!! Hmm, I am wondering whether its to do with having had a baby :/

ive had babies and can tell difference between open and closed hun. tbh mine doesnt feel open like ring as you described

If you've had a baby vaginally it can stay slightly open all the time. It's normal for it too.

Hope that helps!

Thanks Ladies, I've been looking through the internet and it seems common :) even 1cm dilated worth of open can be normal, so that would be why I can tell a 'ring' shape. None the wiser on the ovulation then :haha: I am guessing I still have the issues I had before my daughter and I am not one of those 'magic fixes' that you hear about after a baby :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->