Cervix position

AdriansMama

Mama to 3 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
Hello all!! Kind of belong here kind of don't lol I'm technically waiting to try but my question doesn't really belong there :p
Anyways right now I'm on Alesse trying to regulate my period after bleeding for a while month. I'm in month 2 of the pill :) last month I had light bleeding for 4 days in the week before my "period" was due I haven't had anything since. Today is supposed to be the first day of my second "period" and still nothing . I decided to check my cervix and it is fairly high (my middle finger just reaches enough to feel) and hard but it is closed :/ I also have a decent amount of white lotion-like cm . Does it sound like my period is on its way? My face is breaking out and I'm having some cramping but nothing major to suggest af?

I would like to hear someone's opinion on this also! I actually just started checking my cervix for the first time yesterday so have no clue what to really feel for. Im 13dpo today and only bfn so far. However when I checked my cervix yesterday and today I could barely reach it at all with my middle finger. AF is due tomorrow. It did feel firm and closed though (from my very inexperienced experience mind you). I had some very stretchy, cloudy ewcm this morning also and have had creamy white too. Wondering if this is a good sign at all or not?

I don't think you can really tell much from your cervical position. Mine is always high right before af but was also high on my last BFP. At one point I was noting changes throught my cycle but noticed after a few months there was really no pattern.
Ive researched quite a bit and still can't make head nor tail of it.
Sorry if I haven't helped.
Babydust x

Thanks for your answers :) still no af for me and now I can just barley reach my cervix at all :/ so it has moved up even more LOL. with my youngest I started checking cervix position about 3 days before my bfp :p It was soft and high but I have nothing else to go off of because then I found out I was pregnant . I might pick up a dollar store test today and test in the morning

Sounds promising for u hun. Looking forward to hearing about your test good luck huni x

I'm going to grab up a test when I pick up my hubby from work this afternoon ;) I will take it tomorrow morning and I'll let you know ! I think I mighh just be all messed up still but you never know

Last cycle I decided to go by cervix. After ov my cervix remained tight closed slightly tilted and felt tucked up if that makes sense. It was up and down like a yo yo though. I got bfp but sadly wasn't meant to be and lost it.

Hope you got a bfp waiting for you =)

Sorry to hear that ciz x
Adriansmama dos U test huni ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"