Cervix position

Shanlee16

Reaction score
Hi ladies just looking some advice.

This cycle I started checking my CP and it has been extremely high and soft almost daily (unsure of whether open or closed) and got even higher and soft towards and during ovulation. I am now 5 DPO and Up until today my cervix had remained medium-high and soft but when I checked earlier it was still high but medium firmness and I am still on sure whether it was opened or closed. I have read online that a pregnant cervix typically will remain high and soft usually from ovulation on as it is one of the earliest conception indicators.

I guess I am just looking for some hope that I am not out already. I know it is extremely early but you know how it is! Symptom spotting and second guessing are my specialties. Also if any women have received a BFP with this or with a low and firm cervix I would love to hear! Thanks and FXed this is all our lucky cycles!!:thumbup:

The cervix is one of the worst signs of pregnancy or not. Once pregnant, your cervix will rise up but that could be immediately or several weeks in. It's position before a bfp ranges greatly from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->