Cervix Position?

Saxogirl

Mum to 2 beautiful boys!
Reaction score
Hello ladies!

Have been reading all about CP and where it is supposed to be during the different times of the month, was thinking maybe it could help with knowing whether the :witch: is about to visit.

As I understand it CP is supposed to be low and hard just before AF arrives but when PG is moves up high (and is soft???)

Was wondering what anyone else knows about all this? And whether it works?

Thanks!

Everything I have learned I got online. I do check it throughtout my cycle and sometimes I think I tell the difference and then sometimes I can't. I do know that some people's charts I have seen seem to be good at checking their cervix. Hopefully they will get back to you.

Thanks for asking this. I will check back on this thread because I'm curious to know the responses.

Thats ok!

I have been checking mine and noted it's position and texture etc but am trying to understand what it means lol

Hiya,

have a look at this for more info on cp https://www.beyondfertility.com/art3.htm

Good luck! :)

hiya! i check my cp throughout my cycle. it has taken about 3 cycles to get to know what is 'low an dhard' and 'high and soft' but i can say it does work.
during ovulation you shouldnt be able to feel your cervix and it should be quite 'wet' sorry lol.
and a couple of days before af you should feel a definate change and it should feel quite hard.
anyway the moral of the story it that it does work! LOL X

hiya! i check my cp throughout my cycle. it has taken about 3 cycles to get to know what is 'low an dhard' and 'high and soft' but i can say it does work.
during ovulation you shouldnt be able to feel your cervix and it should be quite 'wet' sorry lol.
and a couple of days before af you should feel a definate change and it should feel quite hard.
anyway the moral of the story it that it does work! LOL X

lol Thanks, I love all this "sharing" haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->