cervix question

eeyore666

Reaction score
Ive only just started to feel for my cervix and i think ive found it

Does it feel like a hard ball with a little dip/hole ??

Sorry i know this properly sounds like im a div but really have no clue

Yeah sounds like u found it! Is it hard or soft, high or low?

The cervix check was one thing I tended to avoid LOL and it feels even worse after you've already had a baby :haha: Anyways yes the it feels like a little ball. I was never good at telling the position of it though or getting enough CM from it to check the elasticity. Don't worry... no question is an awkward one when TTC.

It was very low didnt have to reach for it nearly no cm though it did move bout an hr later went a bit higher

Checking today its still low and hard but to day ive got creamy white cm

The cervix quest is definitely one I can't seem to triumph! I've researched what to 'look' for, tried every day to feel it and I just can't wrap my head around it. So if it's high or low I'll never know! :blush:

GL eeyore! :dust: to you! :D

How far do you have to feel before you find it? Some girls say to the second knuckle?

I always have to dig right in, down to my knuckle. When it's high, I can barely touch it. When it's hard, it does feel like a nose. Mine doesn't feel like a circle with a dip though... more like a ball. I'm still working on how to figure out when it's open or closed.

im still trying to figure it out myself when i found it AF was days away from coming so think it was open slightly not closed 3days into AF and the DIP is a little bigger so defo opened didnt have to reach far was right there could feel it nicely with 1 finger

mine may/ could feel different because i had surgery 2yrs ago on it when they found cancer so i had a fair bit cut away

I dont use it as it can change depending if u have (poop) sitting in or close to ur rectum. However my doc said when pregnant it high closed and hard like tip of ur nose.. (shrug)

Ive only just started to feel for my cervix and i think ive found it

Does it feel like a hard ball with a little dip/hole ??

Sorry i know this properly sounds like im a div but really have no clue

Others have already answered but yes, it feels like that, but not all of the time. At different stages of your cycle, it will be in a different position and be either soft or hard. When it's high and soft that is when you're fertile, I believe, and when it's low and hard, that's when you're not fertile, or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->