• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cervix question

ginma

mum of 2:)
Reaction score
so last cycle before af came my cervix was high and because i have a retroverted uterus it was tilted towards my back, and it stayed that way even when i was having my period, up till this morning it was the same way but this morning when i felt it, it was pointed downward, it feels soft and i have some cm where as it was really dry last month, so my question is, do you think that it's a good sign or should i just ignore it, i'm scared to get my hopes up since we have been ttc since july..
what do you all think??

My cervix seems to do different stuff every month. Some days (past O), it drops, then rises and becomes really soft...then drops again. Last month, my cervix was high and soft right before AF but I wasn't preggo. The month before that, it was low and firm (not really hard) right before my period. From what I've read, for some women it can be a clear indicator of pregnancy, but for a lot of women it's not until well after they've missed their period. Hopefully, it's a good sign for you, though! *Fingers crossed* ~*~Baby Dust~*~

I HATE the TWW drives me mad, EVERYTHING is a symptom lol :dust::dust::dust: to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->