Cervix stays high, firm, and closed through whole cycle?

Pirrow

Reaction score
:flower: Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has ever had a problem with their cervix staying high and semi-firm all cycle long?

My cervix was high and firm before AF came last cycle (Oct 24-25) and after I stopped bleeding, it was still high, firm, and felt closed. I checked it every day and it stayed high, firm, and closed (?). We BD on Oct 31 and I started having spotting, cervical mucus, and ovulation cramps Tuesday (Nov. 1) and my cervix was still high, firm, and closed. Everyday since then, I have had ovulation pains, ewcm and some spotting, but my cervix remains high, firm and feels closed. I don't know where the CM and spotting blood would come from if my cervix is really closed like it feels (pursed lips). :sleep:I am tired all the time and started feeling pains like gas pains recently. My temps in the morning don't indicate that I've ovulated at all, but if I take my temp later in the day, it is always above the ovulation temp. Maybe I have a poorly working thermometer.

:shrug:Anyone have their cervix stay high, kind of firm, and feeling closed through the entire cycle? (My cervix was open and soft last month's cycle at ovulation)

Hey hun,

I never had any luck with relying on my cervix, I would check it every single day, sometimes several times a day, and it was never consistent, sometimes it would be high, open and I'd have EWCM and swear I would be O'ing, but I'd barely get a line on my OPK! Most of the time though, like you, it would be high, closed, and very firm, I finally gave up checking it sometime around July, then I got a BFP, so I figured my cervix just really isn't dependable for giving me definitive answers lol.

Hopefully you did O or are about to and maybe you'll get your BFP :D I would just keep BD'ing to be on the safe side, as long as you feel up to it ;) keep us posted!

:hugs:

:flower:Thank you for your kind words! I will definitely update at the end of the cycle as I haven't found any info on this myself, and others probably would like to know. It is nice to know that other cervixes (spelling?) act up too! We'll see :thumbup:

:hugs:

You're welcome ;) Oh yes, mine always acted up and didn't cooperate lol, I know how frustrating it can be when trying to follow signals from your body and being totally thrown off by changes, or lack thereof, it can really boggle the mind at times right?

GL hun!! :dust:

Mine acts up sometimes as well.
Last cycle, I had HSO cervix after 5 days of spotting...THEN on the day I actualy did O, my cervix was HFC LOL I think sometimes they just dont know what they are doing LOL

as for the CM and bleeding with closed cervix...even though it feels closed its not totaly closed. the OS may be closed to the though, but the inner opening can open, hence allowing blood/clotts to come out, even though it appears to be closed.

as for the CM and bleeding with closed cervix...even though it feels closed its not totaly closed. the OS may be closed to the though, but the inner opening can open, hence allowing blood/clotts to come out, even though it appears to be closed.

:flower: That is good to know! I was worried that I wasn't ovulating properly because it felt closed, but it was probably open enough for fertilization :D I'll be testing around Nov. 17, so next week, and I'll update ya'll. :thumbup:

Thank y'all so much for replying!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->