chances of getting pregnant again

ducky1502

Reaction score
Well..... Last night we dtd for the first time since oliver was born and in the heat of the moment we didnt use protection... Oops!

Im 7w3d post partum n im yet to have a period. Are my chances high that il get pregnant? Ive heard mixed things.

I would say pretty high hun. xx It did take my period nearly 3 months to return PP though so if u dont get it for a while doesnt mean ur pregnant. Maybe do a test in a couple of weeks?

I know the first 2 weeks are extremely high as the MW said to me dont have sex till after that time period.

Just have to wait and see i guess. eeeekkk!

hi

from what the HV told me yes very high! if ur not wanting more just yet i would get the morning after pill. x

Uh oh! Guess i should talk to OH and see what he wants to do. Part of me just wants to leave it to chance... We want them v close together anyway but then another part thinks omg they would be less than a yr apart lol.

If you are exclusively breastfeeding on demand day and night then your chances of being pregnant are pretty low.

If you are formula feeding then chances are your fertility is on its way back. Especially if it was you that initiated the sex cos you where in the mood as ovulation often gives you increased horniness!

I breastfed fot 4wks but not exclusively and im now exlusively FF.

I think there's defo a good chance of getting pregnant then. If you did conceive yesterday your EDD would be 24th October.

Omg that made my heart beat fast lol... Ive only just stopped thinking about my last EDD. Thank u all so much for your advice.

hey hun i know how you feel! we were abit careless just before i went back onto the pill... bit silly really dont know why we didnt just wait! :S

OMG ducky... haha! crazy thought that a december dreamer would be pregnant again so quickly, although i myself feel like doing it all again tomorrow. ;) i just had way too good of a birth experience & with this very content & happy baby i was blessed with, it seems like another one wouldn't be a challenge either...

had my period back 28 days after birth despite just feeding breastmilk (guess exclusively pumping makes the difference), so i know for sure it would be possible. i would say it's a very good thing i'm single... :blush:

good luck to you either way & i guess if you want your babies close together, it wouldn't be a bad thing if it did happen ;) just crazy :haha:

We have spoken about it and although we would both LOVE a second baby, it doesn't really make sense just yet. We want to get married within the next year and I'd quite like to be married and then start trying on our honeymoon. So I'm going to the doctors tomorrow to get the morning after pill and the pill.

I heard its a very high chance of getting pregnant again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->