Chances of me being pregnant?

ClaireMassad

Reaction score
Hi! Im Claire, and Im 19 years old and not trying to have a baby but my boyfriend and I sometimes are spontaneous and dont use condoms, so we use the pullout method. Sorry if Im in the wrong section by the way:/ Okay Ive tried to research this on my own but Ive come up with so many different results. Im on a 27 day cycle and I got my last period on October 13. My period was due today(i usually get it in the morning) and around 6pm i had some light brown spotting, and now, about 10 hours later I have no red or thick blood, just still slight brown watery spotting. This usually happens but then an hour later my period will kick in, but it hasnt. So my question is, if i had sex (used pull out method) on October 21 (8 days after period) could I still be pregnant even though I wasnt ovulating? Or could my period be a little off because Im stressing over it. I just thought it was hard to conceive if you werent ovulating... and I feel like this couldnt be implantation bleeding, and its just old blood but that still doesnt explain my missed period.

Hey sweetie,

I'm new in this section *hello*

I believe you fall pregnant at any point of the month just certain times are when you are most fertile.

If you are due on today I would wait as stress can delay Mother Nature if you are stressing, but I think you can get tests that detect preg very early so you could always test??

Hope you get what you want Hun xxxx

Well you must ovulate in order to become pregnant. How are you so certain that you're not ovulating? Not everyone ovulates exactly X number of days after the first day of their period, so you can't just go by that. You can get pregnant by having sex up to 6 days before Ov to one day after, with chances being greatest 3 days before up to the day of Ov.

In my opinion, you're just late-ish because of stress. Still, while the pullout method works most of the time, it's not 100%. According to PP, out of 100 women using the pullout method properly, 4 of those 100 will become pregnant over the course of a year, vs 2 out of 100 using condoms properly. Hormone-based BC drops that to 1 or less than 1 in 100.

How do u no ur not ovulating? If u don't then there is no chance of being pregnant because there will be no egg to fertilise.
Pp said u can get pregnant any time of the month but I have to say this is wrong. U can only get pregnant before ovulation, after ovulation the sperm won't meet the egg, and u only have the few days leading up to ovulation to have baby making sex, the window to fall pregnant in any one cycle is actually very very small, like 5/6 days.

All of that being said, if u did ovulate, and u were in ur fertile window then yes even using the pull out method u cud be pregnant, there r no guarantees with the pom x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->