Change in CM since MMC

blueeyedgirl1

PALTTTCAL!
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just a quick post to ask if anyone else has had the same problem as me.

I had a MMC in December (surgically treated) and since then my cycles have changed quite a lot. I used to have three days of EWCM every cycle and I definitely don't have that anymore.

I've just had my first ever :) on the Clearblue digital OPKs but still don't have much CM, let alone EWCM. Had some clear stuff yesterday but nowhere near like what it used to be, and not EWCM-y (yet?).

Have started drinking a glass of grapefruit juice a day but this is something new to me. I know it's been over 6 months since the MMC but we only started trying again in April and I didn't start the OPKs properly until a few days ago (after realising I ovulate early based on the cycle when I got my BFP).

Anyone? Anything I can do to get my EWCM back?!

Your EWCM may still be there. Some people don;t experience it on the outside, only if they stick a finger up there to see. EWCM only helps the sperm get to where they are going easier. You can use pre seed if it is an issue.

I have noticed a change as well! I used to only have EWCM during ovulation...I also used to have a lot! For my last two cycles, I have noticed EWCM not only during ovulation, but the two weeks after. (??) Not sure why, and I do not have the same amount. Hopefully after my next AF things will start to go back to normal.

I am having the opposite issue. This is my second ovulation this cycle after a managed miscarriage, and I waaaaay too much mucous.

Hrmmmm, had my second :) OPK this morning and am now thinking I'm getting false positives. It was a new box of OPKs and I got the :) on the first test from the box.

Now wondering if I'm not ovulating at all. I know it says not to look at the lines and only look at the :) but in both tests the test line was lighter than the control line.

Will test again tomorrow morning and the morning after if tomorrow's is +ve as well. More than four :)s and I think I can safely say it's a duff box.

*grrrr*

Wahey! Never thought I'd be excited to see a negative OPK. *grin* Had two positives, but a negative this morning so I'm hoping I've ovulated and I'm now into my TWW. Nice to know that, after more than 6 months, my body's finally returning to normal.

That's great news blueeyedgirl1, I have never quite got to grips with OPK's. have tried a few different brands but just found it too stressful trying to interpret the results. I agree the EWCM is not always on the outside. I have heard you can take certain cough medicines that contain robitussin through ovulation days to help make the cm more fertile. I tried it for 1 month but then stopped as nothing happened! Maybe I need to be more patient lol! Fingers xd for a BFP tis month for you and all the other lovely ladies on here:hugs:

Thanks Saz100!

Now that I've started using the digital OPKs I wouldn't go back to another brand. It's SO much easier to use, you pee on the stick first thing in the morning (or anytime of day as long as you've not peed for 4 hrs and not drunk too much liquid) and within 3 mins you either get a O or :). No lines to try to interpret, etc.

I had a bit of EWCM today, 1-2 days after I've ovulated according to the OPKs. I think it was probably up round my cervix when I ovulated, and has only come out now, now that it's no longer "needed"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->