Change in position

lauraairving

Reaction score
Okay so my baby was heads down at my last midwife appointment. He seems to have moved but I can't work out where he's laid! I'm going to ask today at the midwife :)

I am SO amazed at what a different his change in position has made!! I have an anterior placenta and thought I could feel lots of kicks before.. I was wrong!! However he's laid, on the left side there's a body part that constantly sticks out and makes me squeal hahaha. OMG I can't imagine how movements are without an anterior placenta. It's so funny! I'm so interested to see what body part he likes sticking out when I ask MW lol!! I thought they were meant to start running out of room at this stage.. I've never felt such strong movements!!

Pointless post just thought I'd share :)

My baby is head-down but posterior presentation (meaning sunny-side-up, or back-to-back). The movements are crazy. I am 37 weeks tomorrow and this kid has showed no signs of slowing down! At this point he's big and squished! I feel every little move, not to mention the big movements!

I can tell at this point what everything is, too. That's a foot under my ribs, or a knee poking out forward, or a booty or a shoulder rolling over my hip bone. I love that he's active and healthy and strong, but sheesh... I'm exhausted!

I think this baby just can't get comfy. He was head down at 28 weeks, then feet down at 29 weeks, then he turned probably 2-3 more times. When I had my midwife on Tuesday, she said he was head down and a tiny bit engaged (4/5ths palpable). I'm pretty sure he's laying sideways again now! Then sometimes he likes to bundle up all on one side so I have a wonky bump! I don't remember this with my son so I most be a lot more roomy in there this time round! x

My midwife said hes heads down and the thing thats sticking out is a bum.. hmm.. fair enough she knows what shes talking about but its more like a knee, or hand or something as its small and moves right across the side of my stomach causing it to ripple...hmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"