change of date!!

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
well we've been talking a lot lately about ttc no 2, and getting very excited too :happydance:

anyhoo, as long as everything goes to plan (we're are going move - but am waiting currently for the economy to pick up, so we can get the best possible price for our property, and we're also getting married in disney in florida, and obviously need to wait till maddi's old enough to travel there, as well as not being pregnant for the journey and honeymoon, we have decided on:
mid to late 2011:cloud9: maddi will be 3 by then, so for us its perfect :cloud9:

:wohoo: i don't think i've ever been happier than i am now thanks to maddi and james :cloud9:

anyhow, enough of my gushing, had to tell you all as we're excited :happydance:

Fab news hun!! 2011 is the year after next right?

Yayyyy! Congrats!!!!
If OH and I have another we are going to try for 2011 also! :happydance:

great news :dance: uv lots to do b4 then, hoildays etc will come round so fast !!

yep holly the year after next! - but later on in the year - after maddi's bday! oh gosh it doesn't sound far when you put it like that :yipee:

omg well excited for you!! lol i'll probs be on number 10 by then :rofl: eee a brotther or sister for maddi!!

:wohoo: :happydance:

How awesome hun!!! That really isn't far away at all!!!

I am over the moon for you, how very, very exciting!!!! :hugs:

xxx

:happydance: wooooohooo! How exciting! aww, so pleased for you :D x

thanks guys :happydance:

eek - no 10 alice, not sure if i'm up to that amount :lol:

Fab honey!! Hopefully we could be pregnancy buddies as we will be ttc after we get wed abroad that summer :) XX

Fab honey!! Hopefully we could be pregnancy buddies as we will be ttc after we get wed abroad that summer :) XX

oh wow!! thats awesome sweetie! how funny we're both looking to get married the same time too :happydance::happydance:

:wohoo: well done on setting the date hun, you must be so excited! xx

Oh wow congrats hun!! :happydance::happydance: how exciting!...nice age gap too. It was ideal for us the 2 1/2 yr age gap between our two :happydance: xx

yeah we are!! its is sooooo exciting :wohoo: i can't stop looking at miss maddi and telling her she'll have a brother or sister one day, if we're lucky enough :cloud9: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->