• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Change Of Wedding Plans...

It would upset me too :hugs: Could you, OH, SIL, MIL, all sit down and talk things through?

OH has decided we should leave it a week until we've calmed down a wee bit then just explain to her why were upset and why we would like an apology. Feeling a bit more positive after speaking to my bestie. Thanks everyone xx

Sweetheart don't let one person ruin it all. Ban her from your hen do, and tell her she's banned from the day unless she apologises.

Oh no, I am another one that knows just how much effort and planning you have put into your wedding already, let alone all the of the deposits and things you have already paid for. Don't let her ruin it, she will slip up somewhere, liars ALWAYS do!!!

I think it would be cutting off your nose to spite your face to change things because somebody was nosy about it. At least she cares about your wedding, even if you don't appreciate her nosiness. Perhaps she was embarrassed to have been caught snooping so decided to pretend it was a mistake but it spiralled out of control? It's easily done.

I also think banning her from your wedding or demanding apologies would look very childish. I would just move on with the wedding, try to forget about it and feel happy that she presumably didn't find out what she wanted if the venue told you (I assume they kept quiet?). Has she actually ruined it or just your idea of keeping it all a big secret? Has she told everybody your plans? Just say somebody must have gotten something wrong somewhere and leave it alone. She knows the truth and so do you - do you really need to flog her in public?

I'd just have a word with the venue and ask them to make sure not talk about it with anybody other than you. That's what they should be doing anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->