Changed my mind OOPS

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I bought:
https://www.kiddicare.com/invt/gcocontelduxnutmeg?N=367

Was gonna buy a matress for it not use the travel one only I went into a baby shop today & I want a cot :rofl:

They have this for £129 reduced because of slight scratch on it .. I couldn't see the scratch on a look & I never asked so I am soooo tempted!!
https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...f=sr_1_3/203-0183151-3048708?ie=UTF8&mcb=core

Bargain? Whatt annoys me is I have noticed the likes of mothercare etc say no matress included WOW nice prices for no matress! :wacko:

LOL thats MC for you!!

Its each to there own, if you want a cot go for the cot its nice!!

Either way it personal choice ... your baby you choose

xxx

I like the graco tbh but I would get a matress but now I've seen some gorg cots on display I want one LMAO

Im a cot girl too-well moses then cot.:baby:

I have noticed this too Wobbs, even babies r us, u think ok 2-300 on a cot fine but then u read in small-mattress not included-wtf! And they can cost up to 100 on their own!

ooh i love that

just make sure you dont do what i am still doing,amelia is still in moses will need to cut leg/arm holes soon pmsl

Why she still in moses basket lol!

Cot sounds nice but again I think I'm going back to origanal idea & buying a matress just saves me over 100 quid! The travel cot is a deluxe and wasn't cheap so ...

x

She should b out of that moses lol but I hate the idea of her not being so close but tonight I am going to put her to bed in cot,feel so sad at the thought.

It cost us as much for the matress as for the cot-bed almost. The cot-bed was £170 and the mattress was £135 from mother care for our cot bed. I think its ever so expensive for such a small mattress. But never mind. I suppose its the comfort that counts

Love that travel cot. Mines pretty much the same but not with the canopy hood like bit. apart from that i think its very similar with the vibrating thingy majiggary x

The travel cot didn't look too great in colours but it wasn't the one we riganally ordered. I had a play other day & its gorg up. So its handy and the folding bit is really quilted nothing liek tha one I have for my sis. So I'm going to stay with this & get a matress altho honestly this is pretty soft :D

We were going to get that exact Graco!!!! But in the end we were lucky and ended up with a crib, otherwise, we would have had that for sure, I think they are great for a bed for the first 6 months......infact, I think if we did go thru with it and get one, Alfie would have been happier in it, as there is more room to spread out.....he sleeps with his arms above his head and spread out :lol: But I think travel are cots are a godsend full shop, Jade almost lived in hers, we did so much travelling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->