changed OPKs mid testing...help!

Kimbre

DD 7 years. SO and baby
Reaction score
okay so i usually use the OPKs from early pregnancy tests .com. but i never bought more from them and ran out. so i went to the store and bought answer tests i think they are called...and continued testing using those... but those ones are confusing to me...its usually so easy for me to tell if its + or not, but with these ones its not! i dunno i usually have Od by now... and it almost looks as though they are getting lighter?! this never happens to me...

do you guys think i Od already when they were darker? or not at all? or maybe i will O later? im so confused.

i think i am gonna stick to the other OPKs next time. also my pee looked really diluted for todays test if that matters?

Attachments

• IMG_1242.jpg
    IMG_1242.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 47
It looks like it's getting lighter, yes.

yeah so i dont get it...did i not O?

i always get + OPKs ...i am never using these ones again.

It looks brighter but none of those tests are positive. The test line has to be as dark as the control line to be positive. BUT if you are one of those people who never get a true positive, I would take your darkest test and consider that one to be your positive. It's really hard though when you switch brands half way through, since they all have different sensitivity levels.

yeahhh... its the OPKs i think... i always get just enough darkness on a line for it to be the same as the other.

I think you already Ovulated and those tests are just not worth it <3 Good luck Kimbre!

when do u think i Od then? i started on CD 8! lol...
who knows. i gave up on the tests. they got light and then darker again. makes no sense. i sure hope i Od and didnt just NOT O this cycle. we BD alot. should be a little less stressful i guess.

So I spent some time looking it up and they can get lighter and then one say a blaring positive so maybe just O'ing late... Test today... I am ovulation today I Believe

hun ive been like u this ccyle ...tests getting brighter ...then fading again .....then bam! on cd19 i got my +opk!! which is much later than it use to be (pre-baby)
they are all neg hun ,id say u've still to ovulate

do u get cramps when u ov ?
i do , + did last nite ....which makes sense as i got my +opk yesterday
just keep testing + im sure u'll see that dark line.....what cd u on now?

i am usually pretty regular with this stuff tho!
i dunno whats going on. i tested once a day now and they are darker again... but still not +...
i dunno i think i didnt O this time=(

i am CD 16 or 17. i usually O by CD 15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"