changes everything

kezza2012

Reaction score
so yesterday me and one of my bm's went dress shopping with soley the intention of just seeing what suited me and what didnt as i was planning on getting a dress from ebay... well that all changed with the first dress i tryed on and now i have to change alot of my plans lol.. i wanted a white dress with my colour scheme being purple and white however the dress i tryed in is a ivory/champagne colour and is ex sample so no more of them being made but i loooove it i am going to pay the deposit in a few hours when i finish work... eeeek i am so excited! lol

i had all these plans and ideas for purple and white and now i have to change it lol *puts thinking cap on*

I did the same thing! :dohh: I'm sticking with white in the colour scheme though because I thought the tablecloths will be white anyway so I've got white decoration and just ivory dresses

welll.. went to the shop and paid the deposit YAY! it feels so real now lol and wierdly me and one of my bm's both thought it was alot darker than it actually is so woohoo the colour scheme doesnt have to totally change which i am so chuffed about :)

You could always change it to off white or ivory! My dress is ivory so that's the colour we've gone for to go with the pink and turquoise! Just go with whatever you think is right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->