Changes to breasts?

fallenangel11

A little bit pregnant
Reaction score
Not long after my pregnancy my breasts started changing. They got very sore and then a little bigger :)
But my baby dies at 8wks (even tho my body didn't seem to want to accept this).
When we found out at 12 weeks we scheduled at D&C.
But my breasts still seem to be changing.
They are feeling even heavier and more full. Does my body still not understand that I'm no longer pregnant, or will it take some time for my bady to readjust?

My guess is it will take time for things to go back to normal and you may be more aware of your body following a mc

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

it's been 3 weeks since my second mc and my boobs haven't shrunk back yet either, I still have the big blue veins although my nipples have returned to their normal colour. After the first mc it took a month or two for them to go back to normal and then my right boob kept shrinking, I only made it to 11.5wks (6.5wks) so i thought it was strange that my boob had deflated noticably. our body goes through changes hormonally that can change it's look and appearance for ever. I'm hope that the right boob doesn't deflate anymore after this mc.
it will take a little while for all the hormones to leave ur body and there may still be some signs for a while to come, go get ur HCG levels checked and make sure they are dropping so u can get some peace of mind.

Thanks ladies.
Last night I noticed my breasts were sore and tender (they had stopped being sore during the pregnancy by bout week 7).
Then today they were very soe and tender. It almost felt like cramps. A wave of soreness in both breasts ?? it only lasted a minute or two and then they just went back to being tender to the touch.
I'll be seeing my Dr some time soon and I might give the hospital a call tomorrow to see if its normal.
Thanks for the advice tho

I Had a mc in dec one boob got a cup size bigger than other which was the first sign to me something wasnt right with pg. Since then they shrunk a bit but one is still much bigger it hasnt gone back to normal and im pg again and worried to death this boob is going to be only one to change. Miscarriages play havic on your body. Hope it al works out for you

When I miscarried the second time, my breasts stopped hurting abruptly after hurting terribly the entire time. That's how I knew. I do think it takes a while for our hormones and everything to reset. Peace and blessings to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->