Changing from NTNP to TTC

DSM

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

so we were NTNP under the illusion that it will be easy to conceive #2

however :witch: is here today & we both want the pregnancy to be over the winter is possible as my OH has lots more commitments through the summer months.

Anyway we are now jumping into the active Team - TTC to try fall by the end of Sept!!! (A tall order I know)

I never did charting the first time round, even though it took over 1yr to conceive (had a few probs) - Does charting temps really work???

Welcome and good luck!

We did the same jump this month, and I am in the midst of my first month charting. It seems good so far, Im hoping to see this surge everyone talks of soon!

The thing I like about charting is that it seems to be something positive I can do to try to kee control, and if it can pinpoint ovulation then that's good to be a good thing?!

Plus I'm suspicious of opks and temping is only a one off expense!

We are going to try one new tool per month, I might try preseed or opks next month, if we haven't got our bfp.

Good luck!

:dust:

I've decided to give charting a go, I think your right at least it will be something positive I can actually do rather than just waiting Lol!! lm going to use the fertility friend ap & see how it goes :thumbup:

Best of luck to you too :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->