Changing tables!!!!!

samantha_sarah

Proud Mummy to Ruby Mai
Reaction score
Anyone know of any decent cheapish ones. Have seen one in IKEA but i dont really like it lol! xxxxxx

i got mine second hand but they do the exact same one in Babies R Us. Try and look on ebay or gumtree if you looking for a bargain.

Usually find some nice ones on ebay, i have the mothercare one that is a changing mat with a bath underneath and storage trays below that, and its on wheels which i found v useful xxx

We got our nursery set from our next door neighbour but they do really nice ones on ebay, just keep an eye out. Hope this helps take care :hugs: XX

I only used one with my first child. I change the baby on a towel. But, they are quite useful if you have the room :)

i can't find any that i like and are a reasonable price! i really want a chest of drawers in babys room and don't have room for both so we are buying a nice deep chest of drawers from ikea and going to make a top to sit the changing mat on it (well one of our dads will hopefully!) hopefully will work out much cheaper and we will have a nice peice of furniture to use once baby doesn't need a changing unit any more

mamas and papas have 50% off furniture at the moment worth a look! x

I can't find anything decent price in my town here! The matching one to our crib is about 350$ I mean goodness, that's a LOT of money!! I'm hoping we can find something that sort of matches from walmart of somewhere cheaper!

I haven't seen any that justify the price they want to charge, so I'm just getting a wooden cot top one from mothercare and then keep all the supplies on the chest of drawers next to the cot

never had a changing table and been through 3 babies about to be #4 lol and used just a bed or blanket on floor....because to me those tables are just a waste of money....

I just have a cot top changer from Mamas & Papas, which is fab! It just sits on top of the cot and is a good height. You can get them quite cheaply from places like mothercare. Definitely worth a look if you have a lack of space, like we did.

I can't find anything decent price in my town here! The matching one to our crib is about 350$ I mean goodness, that's a LOT of money!! I'm hoping we can find something that sort of matches from walmart of somewhere cheaper!

Walmart carries stork craft... The same ones that Babies'r'us and Sears carry but cheaper. I noticed that some of them are change table/dresser combos and that the change table portion is removable once you don't need it anymore. They can be ordered online too.

https://wmca.storkcraft.com/code/Default.aspx?Culture=en-CA

I was all excited about all the baby furniture when we stared looking and then I thought about it and decided that if LO needed changed I was not going to cart her all over the house to change her... I keep a mini change station downstairs in a foot rest that has a storage compartment, another in a basket in the family room tucked under the end table and a full change station upstairs in her room. I didn't want to be running up and down stairs all day... Just something to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->