Charlie was bitten at nursery today!

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
He has a bitemark on his left cheek - looks like a lipstick kiss mark - but when you look closer, you can see the teeth marks!

Poor little thing. The manager said he was over at the books with this 'other child', and they were playing fine, then Charlie screamed and the other kid looked guilty. It was at 9am this morning, and it was the first thing I noticed when I picked him up at 1.15pm! Everyone thats seen him since has said that it looks like a lovebite on his cheek, and it's definitely the most prominent thing on his face.

I know the nursery couldn't have done anything about it, and I don't blame the other kid (they're all under 18 months), but the poor love's going to have this mark on his face on all the Xmas Day photos!:dohh:

Awww poor Charlie! He'll be ok, but definitely a story to share in the years to come.

Oh no, what a shame, poor little man. Im so glad it isnt a phase Charlie has gone through, but I know a few LO's that have.
You'll have to get his good side in the pics Amanda, bless him x

Oh no poor lil man - i hope its not hurting him :(

oh, I hope he is okay now!
I know a girl whose daughter started biting, and she had to repeatedly play with her and "fake bite" wiht a soft bite, to show her that "soft biting" is okay, and hard biting is not. She doesn't bite anymore. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->