charlottes birth story :)

tinkerbel

Reaction score
on friday the 15th october i went shopping with my grandma :) thinking and feeling well left my grandma at about 6. i had a bit of back ache i got to the point where i was really uncomfy so i had a bath which helped a little, wen i got out of the bath i dried myself and went down stairs after putting fresh pjs on, wen i got down stairs sat down and it felt like i weed myself :blush: well i went back upstairs to go to the toilet and sort everything out, anyway i rang my sister up becuase i couldnt get hold of my mum and i was on my own. my sister came round with my nieces (11 years and 7 years ) trying to keep the atmosphere upbeat i started singing a song and walking up and down lol
by this point i wasnt getting regular pains just back ache i rang hospital and they said go in and get checked
i got to hospital 9.15 with my sister and oh as had fin work :)
to get told that my waters have def gne and that it would be best to be at home and becuase i could cope with the pain then i said i was happy to they didnt check me tho
the journey home was horrible stopped 4 times coz i really didnt like being sat down
wen i got home at 11.30 they where getting ALOT worse and ran myself a bath at this point my oh had gone to get some tea we had not eaten
i got in the bath and got back out pritty much straight away and rang my sister coz the pain was getting really bad but still could cope
i had my sister on one phone and my mum onthe other phone
my mum came down to help
all i could do was stand
i rang the hospital and they said if i can cope with them i should stay at home i could cope so i stayd
i got to the point now where i felt like i needed the toilet and was sort of pushing but didnt think i was that far gone
i rang hospital to say i was going in and arrived at the hospital at 3 am on the saturday 16th october
the midwife checked me and i was full and ready to push
i push for 40 minutes and she was out :) pushing felt good and i used the mouth piece of the gas and aire but didnt really have the full effect of it
charlotte mai came into the world at 3.40 on saturday 16th october 2010 and she is the best thing that happened to me and oh oh is smitton over her
i had skin to skin contact with her and she searched for the breast and had a feed
breast feeding is going really well it hard at night but i will get thro it
7 ib 8 oz chalotte 50 cms long :)

https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb152/supraking85/charlotte/SAM_0072.jpg

Congratulations - sounds like you did amazingly well xxx

Aw what a wee smasher. great birth story.

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Well done hon!! She's so cute! :cloud9:
Congratulations!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g