Chart experts needed!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
My temp went like way down and then right back up? I had some stretchy clear fluid yesterday and now it's a lot of watery cm..

Did I ovulate yesterday or is it coming?

Please check my chart! :thumbup::hugs:

Are you using OPKs aswell? Ovulation will be near if you are getting EWCM but taking your BBT can't tell you when you've ovulated until after you've ovulated. If your temp rises for 3 days following the drop then ovulation will have happened xx

Are you using OPKs aswell? Ovulation will be near if you are getting EWCM but taking your BBT can't tell you when you've ovulated until after you've ovulated. If your temp rises for 3 days following the drop then ovulation will have happened xx

Thanks for replying! I seen the clear stretchy yesterday and then it dropped to watery cm. I haven't used an OPK but this is my first cycle on the fertility monitor.

Do you think it's too late to use an OPK. Just don't want to spend a lot of money on them it I ovulated yesterday. :shrug:

Hmm, it looks like you could have ovulated if your temps continue to climb, if it dips tomorrow or stays the same the rise might not be enough to indicate ovulation

I think you've ovulated on cd 15, but you'll see if your temps remain high

Yeah that's what I'm thinking also...

It's just weird cause I ovulated on CD 31 last cycle and my cycle was 44 days long!

Guess I'll see in a couple of days..

Hmm, it looks like you could have ovulated if your temps continue to climb, if it dips tomorrow or stays the same the rise might not be enough to indicate ovulation

Thanks! Yeah I'm hoping it shoots down because I thought I ovulated due to the stretchy CM yesterday.. My temp dropped like that on my last cycle around the same CD...

Just weird how I ovulated soo late on my previous cycle :confused:

Hoping my egg was still there when we had :sex:..
How long does the egg last when you see EWCM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->