Chart experts please

pokkk

Reaction score
Ladies, I am currently 8dpo I am just wondering, are my temps too low to indicate pregnancy? Should they be higher? I did FRER this morning but BFN
Thank you x

b_XNCOps-1.png

I had both high post-ov and low post-ov when I charted. With my first BFP with DD I had low Post-Ov compared to normal and with this pregnancy they were higher. I’d say once I got my BFP my temps went steadily up. But before then I couldn’t see any pattern!

I had both high post-ov and low post-ov when I charted. With my first BFP with DD I had low Post-Ov compared to normal and with this pregnancy they were higher. I’d say once I got my BFP my temps went steadily up. But before then I couldn’t see any pattern!
Thank you very much x

They could be meant to be higher too as the triangles indicate possible inaccuracy most likely due to different testing times. As you can see on my chart in my signature I'm having the same issue due to starting back at work this week so I have to wake at 4:20 and sometimes i wake at 3am randomly so have to test then as i will only get another hours sleep.

I'm no charting expert though this is my first month of BBT tracking. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->