Chart help! 2 days overdue, triphasic, BFN (Updated: 6 days overdue, BFN)

BlessedLoved

Reaction score
So I've never had a triphasic chart, but FF said I had one today after I entered my temp this morning. Usually I get a temp dip a day before AF arrives & instead I'm 2 days past that & my temp is only rising, but I can't seem to get anything besides BFN. I wake up every morning expecting to see a different result, or to at least see my temp drop to indicate that I'll be out soon, but nothing.

Do any of you lovely ladies still think I have a chance? I'm 15 dpo, nauseous at random times, feeling like I can never get enough sleep, cramps for the past several days, & my nipples are hurting like they've neverrrrr hurt before.

Please be honest!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38de0f

I can't help chart wise. But other then the bfn it all sounds pretty good.

:( Some people on another site are saying it looks like an anovulatory chart.. I didn't think that at all!
Ohh I'm heartbroken about it :(

I think it looks like you ovulated. Have you ever had a longer than usual lp?

:( Some people on another site are saying it looks like an anovulatory chart.. I didn't think that at all!
Ohh I'm heartbroken about it :(

i'm no chart expert, but it looks like you did o to me.
As far as the BFN..I don't know. Maybe your cycle is a bit off this month or maybe you're one of those who don't get a BFP until later on. Just hard to know. good luck

Scout thank you so much! Makes me have hope about this & I can't tell you how nice it is to just feel that sometimes. ;)

Scout thank you so much! Makes me have hope about this & I can't tell you how nice it is to just feel that sometimes. ;)

I have to agree with Scout...you may just be one of the few who don't get a BFP until later on...AF is due today for me, and all the way through last night I'm still getting BFN's....FX'd for you!!

Thank you so much hope79. I'm not even sure what to think. Took a test yesterday, negative. Woke up this morning & my temperature had shot up AGAIN. My symptoms seem less obvious though.. the last few days my nipples hurt incredibly bad if anything touched them, & today they hurt, but not nearly as bad. & the cramps that I've felt the last couple of weeks are basically non-existant as of yesterday. Whooo knows. :-\

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38de0f

I'm so confused!

It looks like you could have ovulated around CD24-25.. I'd go get a quantitive blood test from your family doctor or ob to be 100% sure. Hope you get your bfp hun :hugs:

Oh, I hope I didn't! I hope I actually ovulated when FF thinks I did because we didn't DTD around cd 24-25 & that means this cycle will definitely not give me a BFP.

Your chart looks good to me!! I think you are definitely still in the running for a :bfp:!

I think you should get blood work done, some women dont get positive HPT's. You chart looks wonderful.

Want2bemommy4 Thank you so much! I'm trying to wait it out a couple more weeks before a doctors visit 1) because it's expensive even with our insurance & 2) because I went a few months ago & the blood test was negative (but I truly didn't feel as strange as I do now)
Really hope this time is different! <3

Ohhh good gracious.... FF changed everyyything this morning & is now saying I ovulated 3 days ago! Yesterday it was saying "Your temp has been high for 19 days! You might be pregnant! & now it's the exact opposite. If it's not one thing, it's another. Ha :dohh::shrug:
:( Still doesn't explain how weird I've felt the last two weeks.. or the fact that I've had light cramps for almost 2 weeks. :cry:

It looks like you O on the CD 25, how long are your cycles normally? Do you know hoe long your LP is?

ButterflyK My LP is usually 12 days long. & if I did O on CD 25 then I'm just waiting for AF because there's no way I can get pregnant from that O day :(
I guess I'll have a clearer picture in 4 days, if AF shows or not. That when I'd be due if I O'd on cd 25.

I tried to see what FF would pick up if I took off the watery CM on CD 30 AND discarded CD 16 & cd 24. (since it seems like that's why it's not picking up an O date for CD25, but all it did was just put my O date back to cd 13/14.

ha! Now what??

That's what happened to me I thought I ovulated on cd 17 but nope cd 20 I did. Just have to wait longer now sweetheart...now my chart looks like my 2008 bfp charts!! But I'm afraid to poas. Lol. I'll wait with u a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->