Chart help - BBT fell but rising again 14DPO

starryjune

Two cat "babies"
Reaction score
I know bbt is unpredictable, but the thing is mine usually is predictable at the end of my cycle. It usually starts to fall about 11-12 DPO, which it did, but now suddenly it's rising again. How stupid. I realize this is probably just a wonky temp because my boobs stopped hurting today and I have had a bit of spotting on and off the past few days, so AF should arrive later or tomorrow, but damn. Way to mess with my mind. My chart has never done this, it's always the same basic pattern. Any thoughts would help put my mind at ease.

Attachments

• 3424523.jpg
    3424523.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 5
Have you taken a test? Only way to know ;) good luck!

No, I haven't. It really upsets me to always see stark white BFNs so I don't test unless I'm late or I need to know (like I plan to go to a party that day and want to drink with no worries, lol). I might test later if the witch is still not here.

Take a test!! That sounds like a promising chart at 14dpo!

I peed in a cup and everything but I can't test. I did an OPK instead, LOL! It was a definite line but negative, FYI. I am too afraid to see the BFN. Pee is still in the cup if I change my mind and break out the cheapies. I just sorta know it will be stark white NO and not sure I want to see that once again, as always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->