Chart help please

Welsh_mum2be

Reaction score
Hiya,

This is my 1st month charting :wacko: and I am so confussed. I am on CD26 now I have had 4 +OPK's but my temps have not detected ovulation. I really don't know what is going on :cry:

Thank you

Hi love,

When was the first positive OPK? It looks to me that you ov'd CD23 if you get another raised temp tomorrow but if the OPK's were ages ago I'm not so sure

Ah, now I see - saw the little symbol key at the bottom.

I think CD23 - one more raised temp tomorrow will confirm

Hi love,

When was the first positive OPK? It looks to me that you ov'd CD23 if you get another raised temp tomorrow but if the OPK's were ages ago I'm not so sure

I had my first + on CD22 then on CD23, cd24 was -opk? Then CD25 and CD26 were both +. My temp has risen today so I am thinking I have already ovulated but why am I still getting + opk's?

Theres a link to my chart below.

Thanks x

Sorry love, I replied again when I noticed the symbol on the chart.

Going by that, I am confident you ov'd on CD23 - this would coincide with ovulation happening 12-36 hours after first positive OPK, temp dip day of ovulation and 3 raises afterwards - you should get another raised temp tomorrow and your chart will confirm it

Aww thank you - I actually ovulate alot later than I thought. I thought it was arounD CD17 !! AF is due on the 3rd Feb is it normal to O this late in a cycle? x

Ah, now I see - saw the little symbol key at the bottom.

I think CD23 - one more raised temp tomorrow will confirm

Ah right ok - so shall I just ignore the +opks then? x

I would usually advise to ignore any OPK's afer the first positive one unless you don't get the right temps to indicate ovulation - and yours are spot on. Your LH after your surge could vary enormously - could go really faint, or you could get positives until your period or they could vary day to day.

Aww thank you - I actually ovulate alot later than I thought. I thought it was arounD CD17 !! AF is due on the 3rd Feb is it normal to O this late in a cycle? x

Yes it's absolutely normal honey - it could be a pure fluke and just one crazy cycle. If you did indeed ovulate day 23, this month will be a 37 day cycle which isn't that unusual but maybe a one off for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->