chart looking better this month....!

ayeshasi

Reaction score
So happy that FI detected my ovulation. What do u think my chances are of conceiving? And also chances for a girl? I have 3 boys so hoping for pink dust.
Trying not to symptom spot as last month I did and I was so sure I was pregnant. So not doing that to myself this month. Altho one big change is I am so dry after ovulation till Af but this month I have creamy cm and feeling wet all the time.

With my previous pregnancy I had lots of creamy cm.

Attachments

• 2014-04-24 08.52.59.jpg
    2014-04-24 08.52.59.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 7
I cannot speak for whether you will get a girl or boy as I never could find much conclusive evidence of the timing of bd'ing leading to ne gender or the other but your overall chances seem great and your chart looks pretty good. I also got tons of cream cm 3-4 dpo this cycle when we finally go pregnant and since I never get that I did take it as a sign. Best of luck and hoping you get your bfp (and girl)!

Your temps are defiantly stable, as far as gender none of us can predict that, even though they say certain days of bd before ovulation could determine the sex. But to me, it's really up to the male lol. I read last cycle, that if your cm doesn't dry up it's a good indicator of pregnancy. Good luck :dust:

Thanks amariee. I had a temp spike yestrday at 6dpo - I thought u only get temp dips. This is a first. And today at 7 dpo temp slightly down by 0.2 so doubt that would be referred to as a dip. Hmmm. Confused now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->