Chart opinion PLEASE????

Reaction score
*My chart link is in my signature*

I had a 3 dpo temp dip which I hear is normal and possibly a fallback rise. But this morning my temp didn't go up very much. It only rose slightly. I'm a little confused by this especially since I'm on 100 mg progesterone supplements (prescription). Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

It could be the effect of the secondary oestrogen surge, which peaks around 4/5dpo. Progesterone raises BBT and oestrogen lowers it, so while the oestrogen is surging the second time it counteracts the effects of the progesterone a bit. Once it drops again in the next couple of days your temperature should got up once more. If it doesn't, maybe speak to the doctor who prescribed you the progesterone? Good luck.

My honest feelings on charting is that you have to look at it as a complete picture, not at each individual day. They tend to be a bit mountainous just because so many things can affect you BBT. Did you have a bad sleep? Sleep with your mouth open? Temp the moment you woke up? Temp an hour later? Keep the thermometer in the same place? Restless? House warmer? House cooler? Have a drink before bed?

I think I'd not fret too much until you see what it does in the long term. Chances are it'll continue upwards tomorrow :)

I think it looks fine. My temps looked like this yesterday. Today it shot it. Im not far ahead of you in DPO.

Thank you ladies! Yes i keep my thermometer bedside, i haven't noticed I've been sleeping with my mouth open as i haven't woken up with it open, our thermostat is kept The same temp usually. I'm just hoping the progesterone is working. This is my first cycle using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->