Chart Pros! Help!

CrystalJMM

Reaction score
I had a HUGE temp spike this AM. I've been having EWCM for the last few days and watery today. CP seems to be on track to O but I'm confused by this spike. I took it at my usual time and don't feel like I slept poorly prior. I did wake with a really bad headache though.

CBFM says high since I started testing but OPK'S are very negative. Hardly a second line at all.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated! Chart in signature. TIA!

I get temp spikes like that when I am I'll....do you feel poorly at all?

Hmmm. Well my only advice would be to continue with the opks. I've had a dodgy cycle this month and my temps are very erratic but I did eventually get a positive opk coupled with strong cramps so I'm sure I ov'd around then, despite my temps being haywire!

Hmmm. Well my only advice would be to continue with the opks. I've had a dodgy cycle this month and my temps are very erratic but I did eventually get a positive opk coupled with strong cramps so I'm sure I ov'd around then, despite my temps being haywire!

Thanks! I got positive OPK'S and a peak reading on my CBFM this morning. Fever has been around 101 today I definitely have something going on. We tried to BD but the fiance couldn't finish. :( We'll try again tomorrow hopefully.

looking at your previous month's chart, FF drew your base line at about 97.55, so i would guess that CD4-CD8 this cycle is roughly your average temp? that means that a little spike now is just barely over your average base temp.

last month you had a little jump around CD9 too, then it dropped a little before it spiked for O up to 98.0, so i would be curious to see if the same pattern emerges? i would try to get some BD asap. i'm guessing O on sunday or monday...?

btw, i am by NO means a charting expert. i have played the "guess when this person ovulated" chart reading game on FF and just love looking at patterns and data.:haha:

good luck and look forward to hearing how you go!

Thank you! I think you're right about Sunday or Monday being O day. I had another positive opk on my two line test but negative on my test line being darker than control test this morning so I may have already O'ed or it'll happen soon. We BD'ed yesterday and are planning to today and tomorrow. My temp was a lot lower this am so hopefully whatever I had is on the way out. Took the day off work to rest. Fevers are exhausting! Thank you so much for looking. :)

came by to see if there was any news:wave:

hopefully feeling better?

came by to see if there was any news:wave:

hopefully feeling better?

I'm feeling a lot better today, thank you! I guess my temps may never confirm O this month? I had all the other signs but I'm pretty down about not being able to confirm with temps. We did all we could though so we shall see. I have no idea how many DPO I am though so I guess I'll just wait for AF to show and pray she doesn't.

"we did all we could."

"just gotta wait until AF shows, but hopefully this time she doesn't."

i feel like even if your temps confirmed ovulation, you'd still be saying the same things:haha:

at least i'm sure i will be in a couple weeks' time...:dohh:

"we did all we could."

"just gotta wait until AF shows, but hopefully this time she doesn't."

i feel like even if your temps confirmed ovulation, you'd still be saying the same things:haha:

at least i'm sure i will be in a couple weeks' time...:dohh:

Haha! SO true! I just worry sometimes I'm not ovulating. I've yet to have temps confirm it since I've only been temp'ing the last 3 cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->